and we deeply care about giving you the experience of a lifetime so you brag about how incredible your wedding was for years to come (even with all the bad dance moves you can’t unsee).
We’re here to be your biggest advocates on your wedding day, and every day leading up to it. We’re ready to hand you a drink, keep your timeline moving seamlessly, and absolutely make sure you have your cake + eat it, too.
If you’re ready to have an absolute blast through every heart-fluttering, tear-jerking, fist-bumping moment, we can’t wait to work alongside you!
As checklist enthusiasts and detail-oriented individuals, you've invested countless hours into creating a wedding day that is nothing short of spectacular. However, we understand that the last weeks leading up to your wedding can be overwhelming with getting final counts to vendors, making final payments, finalizing arrival times, and more. Let us be your trusted partner during this crucial time, so you can fully savor the excitement leading up to your special day without all the last-minute detail stress.
With our Coordination service, we step in six weeks prior to your wedding date, becoming the primary point of contact for all the vendors you have diligently selected. Our role is to ensure seamless communication, finalize details, and coordinate the logistics, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in being present and getting married. Our focus is on allowing you to fully enjoy your day, free from logistics worries because we know you've put a lot of time, effort, and energy into your planning, and we'll be there to meticulously manage the plans you've put in place.
Let us be the ones to dot the i's, cross the t's, and execute your vision flawlessly. We know your wedding day is a reflection of your dreams, and we take immense pride in making it perfect.
Please note that our Coordination service can only be booked within 12 months of your wedding date.
- Unlimited email communication starting 6 weeks prior to your wedding
- Up to 6 hours of wedding planning advisement (60-minutes per meeting, once per week)
- Floor plan + timeline creation
- Gratuity advisement, payment schedule organization, and payment disbursement
- Pre-wedding vendor management and coordination, including set up + drop off times and locations
- Up to 10 hours of on-site coverage
- Organize family + the wedding party for ceremony processional order
- Vendor management: oversee deliveries, set-up, and breakdown
- Small detail set up: place cards, table numbers, favors, and welcome table items
- Assist DJ with call to dinner, coordination of the grand entrance/exit, and other tasks to keep the timeline moving
- Final payment + vendor gratuity disbursement
With our partial planning service, we become your dedicated wedding manager, offering valuable insights, advice, and support throughout the entire planning process. We ensure that no aspect of your wedding vision goes unnoticed, carefully curating an experience that delivers the wedding of your dreams.
From florists to photographers, musicians to cake artists, we have a handpicked recommendation for every style imaginable. If you're ready to take our expert referrals and focus on selecting your ideal venue, finalizing vendor choices, and piecing together contracts, then consider it done. Once you've entrusted those key decisions to us, we seamlessly step in, taking the reins and orchestrating the remaining details with precision and finesse.
With our partial planning package, you can experience the fun of planning without the overwhelming research, confident that your wedding day will embody your vision while we flawlessly handle the logistics behind the scenes.
- Up to 15 hours of wedding planning advisement
- Budget analysis for vendor referrals
- Team vendor scouting: we’ll create a detailed PDF with vendor recs for each category tailored to your vision + spend goal. We’ll provide all the info needed to set you up for reaching out + booking the vendors of your choosing.
- A vision board for all spaces to show your florist and kickstart your design process with them directly
- Access to Aisle Planner - the all-encompassing planning portal to track budgets, contracts, payments, guest list, RSVP’s, and much more!
- Coordination package begins 6 weeks before your wedding date
- Up to 10 hours of on-site coverage on your wedding day with up to 2 team members on site
Simply put, we’ve got you fully covered. With this package, we handle everything from finding the perfect venue and vendors whose aesthetic aligns with your vision, and bringing it all to life with ceremony and reception designs.
We will not only take your inspiration and turn it into your wedding day reality, but we’ll enhance it even further. Our goal is that we’ll create an atmosphere where everyone who enters is blown away by the beauty and feels like the day is a direct reflection of you as a couple.
We understand that the journey to 'I do' can be full of stressful decisions and overwhelming options. But, with this comprehensive service, we’ll be there to walk you through every decision from our experience, so you can feel confident in your choices.
We're here to absorb the pressures, streamline the chaos, and turn your planning journey into an adventure. This package isn't just about making your big day flawless; it's about making every step that leads to it a memorable and enjoyable part of your story.
- Unlimited email communication and virtual or in-person (Las Vegas only) meetings
- Full designing of your wedding day using your vision for the venue, ceremony design, and more
- Vendor scouting and securement + total management and coordination
- Vendor contract reviewal + guidance (outside boilerplate provisions)
- Arrange and attend meetings on your behalf, or with you, for walkthroughs and tastings
- Access to Aisle Planner - the all encompassing planning portal to track budgets, contracts, payments, guest list, RSVP’ and much more!
- Ceremony rehearsal and dinner coordination
- Full coverage on your day and up to two other team members onsite
Picture exchanging vows in one of the charming strip locations before entering a perfectly curated dinner reception in a private room at one of Las Vegas’ renowned restaurants. With the ambiance set and your guests comfortably seated, you'll enjoy a three-hour hosted dining experience. The celebration continues with heartfelt toasts and the timeless tradition of cutting the cake, creating treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
- Ceremony location guidance + restaurant recommendations
- Up to 50 guests
- On-site coordination up to 6 hours
- Assist in booking for photographer, videographer, hair + makeup, officiant, and DJ (if the restaurant allows)
- Recommendations for all other vendors for you to book directly
- Coordination package built in so we will handle all vendor communication + logistics starting 4 weeks out
Your happily ever after is just the beginning of a lifetime of celebrations and milestones. We believe in being there for you not just on your wedding day, but for all the big moments that follow.
We believe you can never go too big in celebrating life events (and believe most people never go big enough). No matter what you’re celebrating — a proposal, a birthday, a shower, a baptism, or an anniversary — we’ll work closely with you to create an event that reflects your unique style and leaves a lasting impression on you and your guests.
Vetting a location that fits your vision
Designing the space
Finding a photographer, videographer, and/or DJ
Booking florals + decor
Organizing vendor set up and arrival
And so much more, depending on your event + needs!
I don't know what I would've done without Jenny and her team!She is extremely welcoming, professional and organized. She took the time to make sure I really felt heard during our monthly meetings, took care of the fine details, and scouted vendors for me based on my vision. Having Jennifer help me throughout this entire process was a complete God send, I really cannot imagine how I could've planned my wedding without her! Although she wasn't able to attend my actual wedding day, Raquel and the rest of her staff, were just the best! Raquel was 100% there for me and made sure everything went smoothly. She really took such great care of me and made sure all went well day of- it truly was the best day ever!